Sunday, September 13, 2009

Getting Settled...

Wanted to share some pictures from our first week at home as a family of 4! I am trying to "catch up" before I get too far behind. Connell is doing well with all of the change. He is very sweet with his sister, kisses her more than he kisses me now, and I really feel that the "issues" we are having with him, are really more related to his AGE than anything else! And maybe he is just on a mission to teach us patience! hahaha! But look at this sweet smile...it's so worth it all!

Connell and his bedtime buddies - Turtle and Doggy!
Brother and Sister! Sweetness! :)
Sleeping angel!


Connell helping to give Emma her first bath at home

1 comment:

Erika said...

I love how Connell is always smiling when he holds Emma or gets to touch her! He looks like he's enjoying being a big brother so far!