Monday, May 11, 2009

A Wonderful Mother's Day!

I had a truly wonderful day with my guys on Mother's Day! We played at the park, I rested :) and Daddy made a delicious meal...just what the preggo wanted! Ribs, grilled corn-on-the-cob, pasta salad, and LEMONADE!!!!
I am so thankful that God chose me to be Connell's Mommy! I enjoyed the "pampering" on Mother's Day, but mostly, I enjoyed just reflecting on what Motherhood has become to me, and how it is ever-changing. I love being Connell's Mommy, and can't wait to be Emma's Mommy too!
And of course, we have to say Happy Mother's Day to our mothers as well, for without them, well, who knows where we'd be! Love you!!!

1 comment:

~Isabel said...

What a cute photo! I'm so glad you had a Happy Mother's Day~just think, next year it'll be 'double' fun! :)