Friday, May 29, 2009

Life's a Beach!

It's taken me almost a week, but who's counting! (my Mom!) I finally put together a slideshow from our wonderful week at the beach. Connell was a great little travel buddy! He loves the beach! He woke up bright and early every morning (and I mean EARLY-like an hour earlier than he wakes at home) and was ready to go. He would say all our names and then "Beach, pool, beach, pool!" Cute and irresistible, even at 6am!
The slideshow is a little longer than usual because I included a couple of videos that I took during the week. There is a video from this neat fun place to eat called Lulu's. While you wait for your table (a long time) there is this huge sand play area and tons of toys for the kids. Connell had a blast dancing to the live music!
I promised myself that there would be NO photo proof of me in my maternity bathing suit, but oh well! Then there would be no pics of Mommy from the beach! :)
It's so wild to think that Emma will be with us on our next beach trip! This pregnancy is flying by and I can't seem to grasp the reality that in a little over 3 months, we will meet our baby girl! It's really time for us to be working on her room...that's another post entirely by itself!
So, enjoy the slideshow! Hope it makes you feel (even for a moment) that you were right there with us! You really would have wanted to be there for that YUMMY chocolate cake my guys got me so we could celebrate my birthday!

3 comments:

Erika said...

Yay! I was waiting for Gulf Shores pics too! I figured there would be some chocolate cake around; hopefully it was almost as good as that bakery around Nashville. Connell's dance moves are still some of the best! Glad you have a safe and fun trip.

Jen said...

Looks like ya'll had a great time! I love vacation and the beach. Connell is so cute dancing.

Unknown said...

What GREAT pictures and video! You look fabulous! I'm so glad you had such a great time! Connell is so precious! I love that big smile!