Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sweet Sound!

That's what Tim and I heard today at my doctor's appointment. No matter how many times I hear it, it's just the sweetest sound...the heartbeat of our little baby! I am about 15 weeks along now, and feeling so much better now that I am out of the first trimester. It's just like when I was pregnant with Connell...as soon as the end of that 12th week, I wake up feeling like a new person! SO NICE!!! I have energy again and I am not nauseated! I am sure that Tim and Connell are also enjoying having their more normal (if that's possible) wife and mommy back!

The excitement is building, and today we scheduled the ultrasound for Monday, April 6th. That's the day we will get a detailed look at this baby, as well as find out BOY or GIRL!!! We'll see if some of my friend's predictions are correct! :) We are very anxious for that appointment, and ask for your continued prayers for a healthy baby.

After hearing that heartbeat today, I am reminded of the verse that appears on the sweet gown that Grandma and Grandpa got for the new baby. Babies truly are a miracle!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yes, they are... I couldn't think of a better verse. I also love "For this child I have prayed" in 1 Samuel... Yes, we have certainly prayed for many sweet babies over the last few years. I love you and can't thank you enough for being my friend.

Rachel