Monday, December 8, 2008

Uppercase Living

Uppercase Living is a company that sells expressions to press on your wall. They are a great, inexpensive way to decorate. We put one up over Connell's crib last year and I just ordered another for our kitchen. As far as applying it to the wall...it should be easy. Well, Tim and I had an argument hanging the one in Connell's room. He made me promise not to ever buy another one. When this one came, my friend Shannon offered to help, since she has hung several in her house. She's a PRO!!! hahaha - I won't tell the story, but let's just say, it was interesting. No arguing...her and Tim did a great job!

1 comment:

aimee said...

i have a few in my apartment..i love them!! yours look super cute! they are very hard to hang up though. that's really the only reason why i don't buy more!