Friday, December 5, 2008

Decorating for Christmas

I absolutely LOVE to decorate our home for Christmas. I don't like to take it all down however, mainly because then the house looks so lonely and bare. And because it's alot of work. But that's what husbands are for, right?!?!?! Anyhoo, I like to have a little bit of Christmas everywhere! I get so excited to go through all of our ornaments and think about the story behind it or who gave it. I finally got the new tree I've been wanting for our living room. So with that, we decided to take our other tree and put it upstairs. It's Connell's tree and in the future, and I hope Connell (plus any other little O'Learys) covers it with precious art and ornaments! I can't wait for Connell to get a little older so we can explain to him the reason we celebrate the miracle of Christmas.

I took some pictures to share with those of you who live too far to visit during this holiday season.

Our beautiful Nativity scene, a wedding gift from my Grandma
Connell's tree


"I finally got my hands on one of those ornaments!"
Mommy was so excited to find plastic ones at trees n trends.
The cutest thing you'll find under our tree!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pictures of Connell in front of the tree while he's in his pj's. Your home looks beautiful for the holidays - great effort, job well done Sarah! Great posts today - keep 'em coming!