Tuesday, May 20, 2008

A New Adventure!!!




I am so new to this blogging thing - I thought I would give it a try for 2 reasons (maybe 3)!!!






  • There are so many Connell moments/stories that I am dying to share!!! (along with his precious pictures)
  • I have loved our family website for this past year, but uploading all of those pics is soooo time consuming, I am ready to try something different.
  • I am a TALKER!!!! My friends and family know it! It's true! I can talk thru this blog, and you can tune me out and I won't even have to know it! :)

So, I am going to try to figure this thing out. It will probably look different every time you look at it for a while, until I get it looking good! Be patient!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He really is the most beautiful boy in the world.

Anonymous said...

I am soooooo excited about this. Cant wait.