Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Lightning.

I am jumping right in. I know I am five months behind.

Connell has been sick this week. He has strep throat for the very first time. He will be five years old in three months. Unbelievable. He was really only super sickly for about 48 hours and is now feeling much better. Tonight we ran to get some mexican food for dinner and there was lightning in the sky. Connell said to Emma (while we were in the truck) "Emma, look at the lightning. That's the angels taking pictures of Jesus." Wow. Neither one of us have ever said that to him about lightning, although it is quite brilliant. Tim and I looked at each other, thinking that a teacher must have told him that. We asked him, and he quickly responded "God told me that, in my heart." Wow again.

I love being a parent. I love that it's equal parts craziness, fun, frustrating, and beautiful.

No comments: