Monday, August 1, 2011

And it's August

Well, I am not really sure where the summer went. I know it was busy, but my goodness. August is here and that means several different things to me. First, my baby girl will be turning 2 at the end of the month. 2. I can't believe it. Can't talk about it. Second, a new "school" year for Connell and Emma at Mother's Day Out. And this is it for Connell. I keep thinking that next year at this time, our boy will be starting kindergarten. Can't talk about this either. Third, Uncle Patrick and Aunt Samantha are getting married at the end of the month and we are so excited for their big day. Connell will be starring as the ring bearer (hopefully he remembers from Aimee's spring wedding) and Emma will be the flower girl. Once we get back from their wedding weekend we will be in full swing of Emma's birthday celebration week! Yep, in this family, you get a week. Especially when you are the cutest, most adorable little girl ever.
So here we go August.

No comments: