Monday, June 13, 2011

Weekend in OB

We traveled to Olive Branch for the weekend because I was giving my future sister-in-law a bridal shower in Memphis on Sunday (separate post for those photos). On Saturday, Tim and his dad golfed so Grandma and Grandpa took me and the kiddies to the Y to go swimming. It was awesome for the kids because it's a zero entry pool. So fun for them and so much less stressful for me! Connell went down the big curvy slides several times (no pic) and Emma got very brave and ventured into the water like a big girl!

Connell & Grandpa under the mushroom

look at those legs! :)
love this one of E and Grandma

After a nap, we headed to one of our favorite spots in Memphis, Cafe Ole. Tim and I hung out here ALL THE TIME in college...when we weren't studying ;-) It was delicious and so much fun...the picture isn't great, but you get the idea!
For some reason, Connell woke up at the crack of dawn while we were there.
Lucky for me, Dad is an early riser and he and Connell had lots accomplished by the time the rest of us woke up. Connell woke Grandma up at about 730 by going into her bed and saying "hi Grandma, it's me, Connell!"


No comments: