Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Movie Time (take two)!

This morning we ventured back to the free movies. This time it was the Veggie Tales "The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything!" Connell doesn't remember but when he was one, we went to see this with Taylor and Reagan.
So we did that again! This time we took Emma, so it was her first movie too! I knew it was a rather short movie, so I figured Emma could make it. She did great! She even danced to the music during the movie! Connell was very excited to have all the girls with him, and we also met up with some other friends. Everyone is enjoying the free movies...free entertainment in an air-conditioned space...YES please!

Emma loved it - maybe it was the snacks!

Can you see Connell's excitement?! :)

So sweet! They walked from the movie to lunch to the truck like this!

These might be the cutest kids I know!!!!
**Note** they were all great today. However, I don't think God intends for me to
be a mom of 4. Whew!

No comments: