Monday, July 6, 2009

July 4th Fun!

Friday night, we had a great time with our friends, the Jacobs, on their boat. Connell had been on the lake before, but this was his first time to swim in it. He loved it! It was so neat to watch him having fun with Ian and Chloe. And did I mention, the weather couldn't have been more perfect. At 9 when the fireworks started, it was 75 degrees! Thank you Jacobs, for a super fun time!



Watching a movie while we waited for the fireworks to start
Chad made sure we had the best view of the fireworks!!!
Saturday evening we went to a cookout and played some more with friends, however, there are no pictures. 2 reasons...I forgot my camera, and even if I would have had it, Connell was in "wildman" mode, so I wouldn't have been able to take a picture anyway! Too much partying for a 2 year old!

Sunday, my friend Amy (we went to high school together) and her family came through town on their way to vacation in Gatlinburg. We cooked out and just had a fun evening of family time!


Connell, Tanner & Ally! Too cute!

Me & Amy

No comments: